The PADI Rescue Diver Course with Scuba Diving Phuket & Super Divers PADI 5 Star Dive Centre takes just three days. Scuba Diving in Phuket is excellent all year round, and Super Divers PADI 5 Star Dive Centre runs all PADI dive courses in Phuket throughout the year. The PADI Rescue Diver Course teaches scuba divers in Phuket how to spot and prevent dive accidents before they happen, and rescue both themselves, as well as other scuba divers if dangerous situations materialize or dive accidents occur while scuba diving in Phuket. PADI Rescue Diver Course teaches scuba divers become better all round, experienced, and more confident scuba divers. The PADI Rescue Diver Course is just one step below the PADI Dive Master rating, which is the first step to becoming a PADI professional in Thailand!
Super Divers PADI 5 Star Dive Centre runs PADI Courses in Phuket for all levels of scuba diver, from the PADI Discover Scuba Diving one-day program which is the perfect dive package for people looking to scuba dive in Phuket with zero dive experience, or people who are short on time. If you're a scuba diver and you're looking to take some PADI Courses, Phuket is the ideal option with its tropical climate and many other attractions. The scuba diving in Phuket is excellent, with lots of marine life and warm sea temperature.
| || |
| PADI Rescue Diver ||Improves Confidence||Learn New Skills|
Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Centre runs their PADI Rescue Diver Course in Phuket over three days at a nice relaxed pace, which makes This PADI course both easy and fun. Some dive centers will squeeze the rescue course into two days, but Super Divers philosophy is to provide the best customer service with the highest standards possible for their guests.
The first day will be spent in our classroom watching some PADI Rescue Diver Course videos and going over some rescue dive course theory. Day two will be spent in the pool practicing some skills and learning to react to different scenarios. The third day will be spent taking three dives from the dive boat. Two of the dives will be spent using the skills you've been taught, reacting to various scenarios your instructor will stage, with a third dive just for fun to enjoy the marine life and underwater reefs.
|Super Divers PADI Rescue Course Runs Like This...|
We'd arrange a hotel pick-up for you at 8:00am to bring guests to Super Divers 5 Star PADI Dive Centre in Patong. The first day is theory based. We have free soft drinks, WIFI, large sofas you can lay down on, and air-conditioning in the dive centre so guests are comfortable. The theory includes some PADI Rescue Diver Course knowledge development, a PADI Rescue Diver Course DVD to watch, and the PADI Rescue Diver Course exam, which can be retaken if necessary.
PADI Rescue Diver Course students learn practical skills in the swimming pool, and develop the confidence and techniques needed to become accomplished PADI Rescue Divers.
PADI Rescue Diver students will spend the third day scuba diving in Phuket, at either Racha Noi & Yai, or Koh Phi Phi Islands, depending on the schedule. Students will put their newly learned rescue skills and knowledge to the test, with fabricated rescue scenarios and situations created by their instructor. When the PADI Rescue Diver is complete, students will know how manage and assist in real life rescue situations, which could save not only their own life, but possibly the lives of other scuba divers in Phuket, or anywhere else the dive in the future.
More about the PADI Rescue Diver Course in Phuket with Super Divers...
We like to keep groups as small as possible, with a maximum of two PADI Rescue Diver students with one of our PADI instructors. Usually, we keep the PADI Rescue Course as just one student, with one private instructor. Our dive equipment is very well maintained, and we replace it regularly. We always offer excellent customer service at any cost. Our PADI dive instructors are carefully chosen for their experience, patience, and friendliness. As much as we'd like to, we do not employ new inexperienced instructors who pay us to work for us, to enable them gain experience. Super Divers insists the instructors we use to teach our PADI Rescue Courses in Phuket are very experienced and have taught many rescue courses in the past. Our customers ALWAYS come first!
Because we like to offer choice and flexibility, we use three different dive boats enabling us to offer almost all destinations daily. The boats we use are all well maintained, safe, and comfortable, The food is tasty, and freshly cooked by the onboard chefs. Every guest taking a PADI course with us receives a free Super Divers t-shirt, exclusively available to our guests only.
Super Divers PADI Rescue Diver Course Phuket - 14,500 THB
| PADI Rescue Diver Course Includes |
- One day theory, one day swimming pool, and one day diving from the dive boat with three dives. Can dive at either Phi Phi or Racha Noi & Yai.
- PADI materials, PADI certification fee, all scuba diving equipment.
- Hotel pick-up on first day, and return transfers to boat on diving day. Free transfers from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, and Rawai.
- Free WIFI and soft drinks in the dive centre, and cooked breakfast lunch, snacks and refreshments on the dive boat.
- Free Super Divers dive t-shirt with all PADI Courses in Phuket.
- We don't charge an extra 5% for credit or debit card payments.
- A friendly team with the patient experienced instructors.
- Lunch on the first two days of the course. Cold beer is usually available on the dive boat after the final dive of the day for 50 THB per can.
- Underwater photos and video possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB for around 100 underwater digital photos.
Minimum age is 12 years old (PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Divers). Must also be certified with PADI emergency first response primary and second care, or also hold a current CPR and first aid certificate. Must also have 20 or more logged dives.
We can start PADI Rescue Diver Courses in Phuket everyday, but advanced booking is advised and helpful, especially at busy times of the year. Current flying after diving recommendations state that after two or more dives, divers should leave 18 hours or longer, before flying. That would translate to no flying until after 10:00am the following day after the Racha Noi & Yai dive, or 11:00am the following day after a Phi Phi trip.
Why Choose Super Divers?
- Excellent customer service, originality, and more excellent customer service! We're flattered that others try to copy us, but we know we're the best.
- Small dive groups with a personal service.
- Super Divers employs only experienced and enthusiastic PADI instructors, who have all the many personal qualities, which make "Excellent Experienced PADI Instructors". These qualities include patience, calmness, enthusiasm, a relaxed and friendly manner, an awareness of safety at all times, and being to adapt their style and teaching techniques to the many different personalities of the multi-cultural students they'll teach. They also know that their students want to have fun! We don't use inexperienced dive instructors who are willing work for free to gain experience. We do not employ idiots.
- Super Divers PADI Dive Courses in Phuket include EXTRA DIVES just for fun, and guests will scuba dive at Phi Phi & Shark Point, or Racha Noi & Racha Yai! We don't offer cheap courses with beach dives from Phuket, because Phuket beach dives aren't anywhere near as good as the dive sites we include with all our PADI Courses in Phuket. We want our guests to enjoy their courses and dive with lots diverse and interesting marine life like Sharks, and even Manta Rays, which can be found at Phi Phi and Racha Noi.
- Fully inclusive prices, with no hidden extras. No additional 4% or 5% surcharge for credit card or online payments. 100% online booking possible. An excellent cancellation and refund policy where we offer full refunds for cancellations made before 7:00pm the evening before a course or day trip commences.
- A free Super Divers t-shirt with all PADI courses, exclusively available to our guests.
- Complimentary return transfers on ALL boat diving days, and if guests are taking a course and need to spend the first day at Super Divers Dive Centre in Patong, we'll pick them up for free! Free transfers included from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, and Rawai.
- Safe, well maintained, and comfortable dive boats. Breakfast & lunch, snacks, refreshments, and soft drinks free all day on the dive boat.
- We can recommend and advise guests with booking hotels and accommodation in Phuket. We don't include free accommodation in the middle of nowhere with our courses as a marketing technique, because if guests want to visit Patong or another west coast resort town after a day scuba diving, it's inconvenient, and taxi prices would by far outweigh what you'd save with free accommodation.
- Underwater photos & video available on the dive boat on request.
PADI Rescue Diver Course Phuket
| PADI Emergency First Response Phuket
| PADI Discover Scuba Diving Phuket
| PADI Specialty Courses Phuket
| PADI Open Water Course Phuket
| PADI Advanced Course Phuket
| PADI Divemaster Course Phuket