Learn to scuba dive in Phuket and take the PADI Open Water Course with Scuba Diving Phuket & Super Divers 5 Star PADI Dive Centre. Super Divers believes that offering excellent customer service and safe scuba diving in Phuket, is more important than making profits. It takes just three days to complete the PADI Open Water Course with Super Divers in Phuket, and upon completion of the course, PADI Open Water students are certified to scuba dive in Phuket, and anywhere in the world there's scuba diving.
|ZERO % Credit Card Surcharges!|
The PADI Open Water diver certification lasts for a lifetime too! Scuba diving in Phuket is made easy by Super Divers with a hassle free booking process. Super Divers Phuket also offers the best cancellation and refund policy possible to everyone scuba diving in Phuket with them. Take the PADI Open Water Course in Phuket with Super Divers and we'll guarantee we'll do everything possible you make your made the right choice. Scuba Diving Phuket & Super Divers - Run by Divers, for Divers!
|A License to Scuba Dive Which Lasts a Lifetime!|
The PADI Open Water Diver Course teaches student divers the foundational knowledge and skills they need to dive with a buddy, independent of supervision - Super Divers takes it one step further! The PADI Open Water Course includes four open water training dives. Super Divers includes six dives with their PADI Open Water Course, and at the best dive sites around Phuket. The two extra two dives are just for fun, but they also give our student divers more experience, which builds confidence, and improves newly learned skills like buoyancy control. We also make sure good mix of dive sites, including a day trip to dive at Koh Phi Phi & Shark Point, where we can sometimes find Sharks and Turtles, and also a day at Racha Noi & Yai where there's a chance to see Giant Manta Rays if the conditions are right.
Super Divers 5 Star PADI Dive Centre was established in 2010 by two British dive pros who had been living and working in Thailand for many years. They used their combined knowledge and passion for scuba diving, to pioneer a radical and unique new approach to opening and operating a Phuket scuba diving centre. Their only concern, was to offer excellent customer service and competitive prices to the Phuket scuba diving community, something which they felt was hard to find in most Phuket dive centres, and something which would be welcomed by the many scuba divers visiting Thailand for the excellent scuba diving Phuket has to offer.
|PADI Open Water Course Phuket with Super Divers Runs Like This...|
Day One: We'd collect you from your hotel at around 8:00am to bring you to Super Divers 5 Star PADI Dive Centre in Patong. The morning would be spent watching a couple of PADI Open Water Coursevideos and going over some basic dive theory with your instructor. After a break for lunch you'd be introduced to the scuba gear you'll be using, and then spend a couple of hours in the pool with your instructor, who would teach you the practical scuba diving skills you'd need to learn as part of the open water course. One of the skills you'd learn would be how to clear water from a flooded mask. The day should be finished at around 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
Day Two & Three: Both days would be spent diving from the dive boat. There would be three dives each day and you'd dive at both Phi Phi, and Racha Noi & Yai. At the beginning of each training dive you'd spend five or ten minutes going over some of the skills you learnt in the pool, before being taken on an underwater tour by your instructor. Four dives would be open water training dives, and although the extra couple of dives are just for fun, we find they also greatly improve divers confidence and all round ability as scuba divers! Hotel transfers start at 7:30am from Patong hotels, and the boat returns to the pier at 5:15pm from Racha Noi & Yai, and at 6:30pm from Phi Phi.
|Joanne Guest Dives Here!|| |
We like to keep groups as small as possible, with a maximum of three students with one of our PADI instructors. Usually we'd aim to keep it as two students with one instructor, but if requested, we'll always try to offer a private instructor, subject to availability. If couples, or two friends book together then we provide a private instructor as standard. Our dive equipment is regularly replaced, and well maintained. We always offer the best level of customer service possible. All our dive instructors are carefully chosen for their experience, patience, and friendliness.
Learn to scuba dive in Phuket with Super Divers, where customer service comes first!
Fantastic New Dive Boat MV Freedom Dolphin!
|(It's not only about the boat, it's about our attitude towards customer service which really makes a difference!|
PADI Open Water Course Phuket - Including Six Boat Dives at Phi Phi and Racha Noi - 14,500 THB
PADI Open Water Course Includes...
- PADI materials, PADI certification fee, all scuba diving equipment.
- Super Divers PADI Open Water Course includes six dives at the best dive locations, where guests will scuba dive at Phi Phi & Shark Point as well as Racha Noi & Racha Yai!
- Complimentary hotel pick-up on the first day of the course to bring you to the dive centre in Patong, and complimentary return transfers on days two and three, when you'll be diving from the dive boat. (Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata. From other areas additional charges may apply).
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Free Super Divers dive t-shirt with all PADI Courses in Phuket.
- We don't charge an extra 5% for credit or debit card payments.
- A friendly team with the patient experienced instructors.
- Transfers back to hotels after the first day in Patong is finished.
- Cold beer is usually available on the dive boat after the final dive of the day for 50 THB per can.
- Underwater photos and video possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB for around 100 underwater digital photos.
- Minimum age is 10 years old (Junior Open Water - Max depth 12m). Need to know how to swim. Be in general good health.
- Complete & sign the PADI medical statement.
- We can start PADI Open Water Courses everyday, but advanced booking is advised and helpful, as at certain times we can be fully booked.
- Current flying after diving recommendations state that after two or more dives, divers should leave 18 hours or longer, before flying. That would translate to no flying until after 10:00am the following day after the Racha Noi & Yai dive, or 11:00am the following day after a Phi Phi trip.
Why Choose Super Divers?
- Customer service, originality, and more customer service! We're flattered that others try to copy us, but we know we're the best.
- Small dive groups with a personal service. Private is tuition available on request (Subject to availability) at no extra charge, but, we find usually, that open water students do better, and learn faster, with another student in their group.
- Super Divers employs only experienced and enthusiastic PADI instructors, who have all the many personal qualities, which make "Excellent Experienced PADI Instructors". These qualities include patience, calmness, enthusiasm, a relaxed and friendly manner, an awareness of safety at all times, and being to adapt their style and teaching techniques to the many different personalities of the multi-cultural students they'll teach. They also know that their students want to have fun! We don't use inexperienced dive instructors who are willing work for free to gain experience. This policy helps us maintain our 100% safety record since opening in 2010.
- Super Divers PADI Open Water Course includes six dives instead of the normal four dives, so two extra dives for free! Guests will scuba dive at Phi Phi & Shark Point as well as Racha Noi & Racha Yai! We don't offer inferior courses with beach dives from Phuket, because Phuket beach dives aren't anywhere near as good as the dive sites we include with our PADI Open Water Courses. We also don't offer cheap PADI Open Water Courses with all four or five dives at Racha Yai. We want our guests to enjoy their courses and dive with lots diverse and interesting marine life like Sharks, and even Manta Rays, which can be found at Phi Phi and Racha Noi.
- Fully inclusive prices, with no hidden extras. No additional 4% or 5% surcharge for credit card or online payments. 100% online booking possible. An excellent cancellation and refund policy where we offer full refunds for cancellations made before 7:00pm the evening before a course commences, and partial refunds if guests decide not to continue after starting a course.
- A free Super Divers t-shirt with all PADI courses, exclusively available to our guests.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from Kamala, Patong, Karon, or Kata on day one of the open water course, to bring guests to Super Divers PADI 5 Star Dive Centre in Patong, and complimentary return transfers on days two and three when guests will be diving from the dive boat.
- A fantastic newly built and launched dive boat MV Freedom Dolphin which is spacious, comfortable, and safe. The food is tasty and freshly cooked by the onboard catering staf. Free snacks and soft drinks also included throughout the day.
- We can recommend and advise guests with booking hotels and accommodation in Phuket. We don't include free accommodation in the middle of nowhere with our courses as a marketing technique, because if guests want to visit Patong or another west coast resort town after a day scuba diving, it's inconvenient, and taxi prices would by far outweigh what you'd save with free accommodation.
- Underwater photos & video available on the dive boat on request
- Our scuba diving equipment is regularly replaced, and well maintained.