Take the PADI Advanced Course in Phuket with Super Divers
The PADI Advanced Course in Phuket is one of the Phuket scuba diving courses Super Divers PADI 5 Star Dive Centre offers, which enables divers to see more of the scuba diving Phuket has to offer. The PADI Advanced Course in Phuket with Super Divers helps divers become better all round scuba divers, certifies them to dive to a depth of 30 meters, and lets divers take control of the areas they would like to learn more about, while they're scuba diving in Phuket. The PADI Advanced Course in Phuket takes two days, and Super Divers PADI 5 Star Dive Centre includes one extra dive for free, so students taking the PADI Advanced Course in Phuket have six dives, instead of just five. There is no theory or exam, just five boat dives for the PADI Advanced Course at Phuket or Phi Phi dive sites. The additional sixth dive is an extra dive, just for fun. The scuba diving Phuket has to tempt divers with includes King Cruiser Wreck day trips, diving at Phi Phi Islands, diving at Shark Point Phuket, Anemone Reef dive trips, and a Racha Noi dive trip.
| PADI Advanced Course|| Dive to 30 Metres! || Six Dives in Two days!|
All of Super Divers Phuket scuba diving trips for PADI courses have three dives per day. Phuket scuba diving trips run everyday, and the Phuket scuba diving season covers 365 days a year.
Students must take a deep dive and a navigation dive as part of the PADI Advanced Course, then choose three more PADI Adventure Dives dives to complete the course. Students taking the PADI Advanced Course in Phuket with Super Divers, will usually spend one day diving at Phi Phi Islands, with the second day spent diving at Racha Noi and Yai, or diving the King Cruiser Wreck day trip, where they can also enjoy diving at Shark Point and Anemone Reef, both of which are home to some of the best scuba diving Phuket has to offer.
Super Divers PADI 5 Star Dive Centre - Phuket
Choose three PADI Adventure Dives to complete the PADI Advanced Course in Phuket with Super Divers...
| Wreck Dive - Peak Performance Buoyancy - Underwater Photography - Underwater Naturalist - Drift Dive - Multi Level and Computer - Night Dive - Search and Recovery |
| Super Divers PADI Advanced Course in Phuket takes two days and runs like this...|
Complimentary transfers from Patong Hotels start at 7:30am. The dive boat departs from Chalong Pier at around 8:30am. Both days will have three dives each day. There are three different Phuket scuba diving trips to choose from: Phi Phi and Shark Point, Racha Noi and Yai, or the King Cruiser Wreck trip. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments are free on the boat, and guests will return to Chalong Pier between 5:00pm and 6:30pm and transfer back to their hotels.
| More About the PADI Advanced Course Phuket with Super Divers...|
We like to keep groups as small as possible, with a maximum of three PADI Advanced Course students with one of our PADI instructors. Usually, we keep the PADI Advanced Course as just one or two students, with a private instructor. Our dive equipment is very well maintained, and we replace it regularly. We always offer excellent customer service at any cost. Our PADI dive instructors are carefully chosen for their experience, patience, and friendliness. As much as we'd like to, we do not employ new inexperienced instructors who pay us to work for us, to enable them gain experience. Super Divers insists the instructors we use to teach all our PADI Advanced Courses in Phuket are very experienced and are certified to a higher level than PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors. Our customers ALWAYS come first!
Because we like to offer choice and flexibility, we use three different dive boats enabling us to offer almost all destinations daily. The boats we use are all well maintained, safe, and comfortable, The food is tasty, and freshly cooked by the onboard chefs. Every guest taking a PADI course with us receives a free Super Divers t-shirt, exclusively available to our guests only.
| | | |
Super Divers PADI Advanced Course - Two Days - 12,900 THB
| PADI Advanced Course Includes|
- Two days diving from the dive boat, with three dives each day.
- PADI materials, PADI certification fee, all scuba diving equipment.
- Complimentary hotel transfers on both days. Transfers are free from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, and Rawai.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Free Super Divers dive t-shirt with all PADI Courses in Phuket.
- We don't charge an extra 5% for credit or debit card payments.
- A friendly team with the patient experienced instructors.
Cold beer is usually available on the dive boat after the final dive of the day for 50 THB per can.
Underwater photos and video possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB for around 100 underwater digital photos.
Minimum age is 12 years old (PADI Junior Open Water Divers), and must be certified as PADI Open Water divers or equivalent.
We can start PADI Advanced Courses in Phuket everyday, but advanced booking is advised and helpful, especially at busy times of the year.
Current flying after diving recommendations state that after two or more dives, divers should leave 18 hours or longer, before flying. That would translate to no flying until after 10:00am the following day after the Racha Noi & Yai dive, or 11:00am the following day after a Phi Phi trip.
Why Choose Super Divers?
- Excellent customer service, originality, and more excellent customer service! We're flattered that others try to copy us, but we know we're the best.
- Small dive groups with a personal service
- Super Divers employs only experienced and enthusiastic PADI instructors, who have all the many personal qualities, which make "Excellent Experienced PADI Instructors". These qualities include patience, calmness, enthusiasm, a relaxed and friendly manner, an awareness of safety at all times, and being to adapt their style and teaching techniques to the many different personalities of the multi-cultural students they'll teach. They also know that their students want to have fun! We don't use inexperienced dive instructors who are willing work for free to gain experience. We do not employ idiots.
- Super Divers PADI Dive Courses in Phuket include EXTRA DIVES just for fun, and PADI Advanced Course guests will scuba dive at Phi Phi & Shark Point, and either Racha Noi & Racha Yai, or the King Cruiser Wreck! We don't offer cheap courses with beach dives from Phuket, because Phuket beach dives aren't anywhere near as good as the dive sites we include with all our PADI Courses in Phuket. We want our guests to enjoy their courses and dive with lots diverse and interesting marine life like Sharks, and even Manta Rays, which can be found at Phi Phi and Racha Noi.
- Fully inclusive prices, with no hidden extras. No additional 4% or 5% surcharge for credit card or online payments. 100% online booking possible. An excellent cancellation and refund policy where we offer full refunds for cancellations made before 7:00pm the evening before a course or day trip commences.
- A free Super Divers t-shirt with all PADI courses, exclusively available to our guests.
- Complimentary return transfers on both boat diving days of the PADI Advanced Course. Free transfers included from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, and Rawai.
- A brand new dive boat which is spacious, comfortable, and safe.
- We can recommend and advise guests with booking hotels and accommodation in Phuket. We don't include free accommodation in the middle of nowhere with our courses as a marketing technique, because if guests want to visit Patong or another west coast resort town after a day scuba diving, it's inconvenient, and taxi prices would by far outweigh what you'd save with free accommodation.
- Underwater photos & video available on the dive boat on request.
PADI Rescue Diver Course Phuket
| PADI Emergency First Response Phuket
| PADI Discover Scuba Diving Phuket
| PADI Specialty Courses Phuket
| PADI Open Water Course Phuket
| PADI Advanced Course Phuket
| PADI Divemaster Course Phuket